PowerMate POGO P-2 Stair Climber
POGO P-2 light duty motorized stair climbing hand truck
The POGO P-2 is our lightest stair climber and is ideal for lifting jobs up to 220 lbs. Used extensively in the home medical equipment (HME) market, the POGO helps prevent injuries due to lifting strain. The POGO is easy to use and has a 32" lifting height and can load itself - and your load - into vehicles. The POGO P-2 comes with wheel brakes, sealed gel rechargeable battery and charger.
PowerMate POGO P-2 Advantages
- Size: The P-2 is relatively light and has a small foot print - ideal for home delivery.
- Lifting capacity is 'right sized' for your applications at 220 lbs.
- Reduces property and product damage by keeping the load under control during the move.
- Contributes to your image of professionalism.
- The POGO P-2 comes standard with wheel brakes.
- Backed by the manufacturer! We not only provide stair climbers and LiftGates but also complete moving solutions including superior customer service and training.
- Our 1-800 number is prominently displayed on your PowerMate. Our customer service personnel are always happy to help with on-site support.
- Extruded Aluminum frame.
- .65 Kilowatt High Efficiency DC Motor.
- Fully Automatic Braking System
- Super-Efficient Ball Screw Drive
- End Stop Override Clutch
- Rocker Switch (Up/Down) Operation
- Non Marking Tread Wheels 8" diameter.
- Powered by Sealed 12V Maintenance Free Rechargeable Battery.
- Strapbar And Cradle Attachment
- Load Protective Felt
- Solid Steel axle 5/8" Diameter
- Lifting Height 32"
- Overall Weight 68 lbs. (31 kg)
- Lifting Capacity - 220 lbs.