- Archive Cabinet is designed to protect your important contracts, documents and files in the event of a fire.
ire-resistant document protection
- Archive Cabinet has a steel, double-wall construction insulated with special fireresistant barrier material.
- Available in four sizes with a generous storage capacity ranging from 325–880 litres.
- Secured by three-way boltwork, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door.
- Class A (EN 1300) key lock fitted as standard.
- A wide range of flexible fittings available to suit all types of storage requirements, including removable shelves, extendable file frames for A4 or Folio files and a lockable compartment.
- Anchor points in the base allow the cabinet to be fixed to the floor.
- All cabinets have a light-grey, powdercoated finish, suitable for any office space.
- Lock Options
: The cabinet is fitted with a key lock as a standard. The lock has been certified Class A in accordance with the European norm, EN 1300, by leading standards agency, ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems)
||Size HxWxD (mm)
||Archive Cabinet 325
||1500 x 700 x 550
||1290 x 585 x 430
||Archive Cabinet 450
||1950 x 700 x 550
||1780 x 585 x 430
||Archive Cabinet 640
||1950 x 950 x 550
||1780 x 835 x 430
||Archive Cabinet 880
||1950 x 1260 x 550
||1780 x 1145 x 430